Need Help? Call Us: +256393224352
This Terms of Service Agreement (hereinafter "Agreement") sets forth the terms and conditions by which Karonlabs Limited provides software services. By visiting our site, using any of the applications and services provided via our site, or registering an account, you thereby agree to be bound by each of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. For those visitors to our site and interested in our apps but have not registered as users, or who have let their memberships elapse, it is their responsibility to read this Terms of Service each time they access any portion of our site. Any usage of this site by you, including merely viewing our home page or any page published on our site, as an unregistered user, means that you agree to be bound by each and every one of the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service Agreement.
Karonlabs Limited is committed to bringing you the best software apps and services designed to meet your needs, requirements and expectations. We promise you that our services will be available at least 99.9% of the time, excluding those periods where we conduct regularly scheduled maintenance or where unforeseeable and unavoidable service outages occur due to internet, router, or Internet Service Provider related downtime outside of our control. While we are not and cannot be responsible for your own connection to the Internet, or the functionality of your own private systems or software existing outside of our network, we guarantee that you will, except for those conditions mentioned above, be able to access our services 99.9% of the time.
If for some reasons our company software services do not meet your standards or expectations, you may only request a refund in the amount 50% of your One-Time License Fee. This guarantee is limited to only requests in terms our client’s software expectations essential but have been failed to be worked upon or implemented by our senior developers’ team. In addition, our product should be tested or deployed immediately after time of purchase. If issues arise before a period of 72hours from the date of purchase, you are still eligible to our 50% refund of your One-Time License Fee. Refunds will be issued in the form of a credit towards your next invoice after you have informed us of that in writing prior to the product feature requirements and in such cases your refund will be issued via cheque or credit card order within 60 days of your request and upon our verification of the product limitations.
Karonlabs Limited makes every effort to perform all service maintenance activities for our products along with free online support. Our updates will be charged at a very little subsequent fee that will be downloaded straight from your user account.
1. You will be billed for the products or software by checking all our billing plans. By accepting any of our products/software, you agree to keep us updated as to your billing information.
2. No refunds will be issued after seventy-two (72) hours. Upon our approval, account balances may be used as a credit towards product purchases.
3. Accounts that have become delinquent (more than 10 days past due) are subject to deactivation without further notice being given to you.
4. Our charges are subjected to product/software updates since you will be issued a One-Time License. Put it in mind our updates are not compulsory and you can access them whenever you want.
5. You agree to hold Karonlabs Products, its officers, directors, employees, partners, affiliates and associates harmless and indemnify and defend from any civil claim of any nature that arises from your usage of our application services. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of our Acceptable Use Policy which is hereby incorporated by reference as if fully set forth herein.